Kauai Elopement – Your Way
For your elopement wedding you can create your perfect day around the things that you hold sacred. Kauai elopements are wonderful since there is romance and adventure at every turn.
Get Married on the Beach or a Mountain Top
I’ve had couples jump off of waterfalls after their vows. I’ve hiked through jungles and up mountain trails to get to the perfect place for wedding ceremonies. I’ve traveled by helicopter to get to a very remote and private location for a wedding. These wedding adventures can happen when it is just the two of you. I love getting off the beaten path for my clients. Celebrating your uniqueness is what it is all about. Do you want a wedding like no one else? I am game.
Top 10 Reasons to Elope to Kauai
- Money. Dolla dolla bill y’all. Big weddings can add up fast- food, flowers, clothes, vendors, venues, invitations…Nuff said.
- Stress. There are lots of moving parts to traditional weddings. So many decisions to make. I need a chocolate and a nap just thinking about it.
- Timing. Maybe you just want to get married ASAP! You don’t have to wait a year so you can secure that venue and let all of the out of town guests plan. You can send out a fabulous announcement with a photo from your elopement.
- Intimate. With no distractions you can really concentrate on each other. Connect and explore Kauai together. Have new experiences, create memories.
- Honeymoon. When you elope the honeymoon begins immediately. + Bonus
- Not showy people? Nervous about speaking in front of others? Don’t like being center of attention? I think an intimate wedding is for you!
- Slow down. Being away from home allows you to let go of the typical day to day stuff. Take time with each other and for yourselves. Create some space to just relax. Start your marriage rejuvenated and calm.
- Guest list drama. “This thing just keeps growing! Who are these people?” Sound familiar?
- Reception later. You don’t have to miss out on all the fun! Plan a wedding reception once you get back home. You can show off your wedding photos and you get to wear your dress again ladies!
- Focus on US. With no expectations from others to deal with on your wedding you can feel free to express your style and create new traditions.
If celebrating your commitment to each other means getting off the beaten path then let’s get started on your Kauai elopement plans!
Source: New feed